bmorejojo;519045 Wrote:
> The concept of integrating the player and song
> browser/search/playlist/album art onto one web page, vs. having a player
> and a separate web page controlling that player's stream is very
> appealing to me.
...which means?
Are you considering the SB web gui to be one page or two? I just looked
at your link and it appears to be a single page with a player control at
the bottom (didn't bother to look to see how it was done).
You have looked at the various web GUIs? (settings / interface / Web
Interface)

If none of those do it for you and you don't want to modify an
interface -and- you're on windows, you might want to give Moose a look
(not my cuppa, but then, neither is the one at Grooveshark).

--
bobkoure