Hi All

I've had a look for a bug report on this problem but I can't find one
so I'm posting to see if anyone has seen this before and can maybe
help.

I've got a Controller with two Receivers and this problem can happen on
one or both, in sync or not and when playing flac, mp3 or the radio. I'm
running 7.4.3.

Sometimes when playing the led on the Receiver goes from bright white
to dim and the sound output stops, when I look at the controller or the
web interface SBS still indicates the Receiver(s) is(are) still playing,
pressing stop/start nor selecting another track/station fixes the
problem. The only way of fixing the problem is switching the Receiver
off and on using the Controller, web interface or mains switch.

Thoughts anyone ?

Thanks in advance.

--
sto