SB3 (kitchen) is driving me mad. All was fine a few weeks ago, now it
just loses connection repeatedly (and every time it's left alone for a
few hours).

I keep trying to get past the "Waking up Slimserver" / "Connecting to
Slimserver" bit, and setting up network connections from scratch (both
fixed and auto IP options) to no avail.

Today I managed to look at the wireless signal strength which
fluctuates between 58% and 70%. But, strangely, every 10-12 seconds
(might be every 11 spot on but without a stopwatch I can't be more
exact) the signal drops to 0%.

To my knowledge I've not added or changed any settings, nor added any
devices which might interfere (I know it doesn't like the microwave but
that's another story and very short term obviously). I've even turned
the fridge off but no change. The SB3 in the lounge works perfectly.

I've tried several different router channels to little effect.

Ideas ?
Thanks

--
liffy99