Kiwi;522734 Wrote:
> A couple of days ago I used these codes to "preorder" a Touch and my
> order is in Logitech's system at a price of ~$230 delivered to my
> doorstep. My credit card has not been charged and I don't expect it to
> until my Touch is sent.
>
> Yesterday I ordered a Radio for my wife's business and it was shown as
> "out of stock" though my order was accepted with these promo codes
> also.
>
> I checked on froogle and both these prices are far better than what I
> could have got through any other place.

When I ordered another radio a couple of days ago it was marked as in
stock. But there's no sign of any movement on the order so I guess it
probably went out of stock again. I also got charged sales tax, not sure
why. I'm in Minnesota

Incidentally the email that Logitech send confirming the order has a
bad link for checking order status. It has:

https://www.buylogitech.com/store/logib2c/DisplayOrderInformationPage

when it should be:

https://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2c/DisplayOrderInformationPage

Steve.

--
SteveEast

3*SB3, 1*Boom, 3*Radio.
Currently running 7.4.1 release on Acer Aspire easyStore H340 WHS.