I've just installed Windows 7 on my machine and I can't get
SqueezeServer to import the MusicIP stuff.

All is on one machine (library, MusicIP, SqueezeServer)

Music IP starts automatically as a windows service and works fine on
port 10002 (the test in the gui settings confirms this). My library
appears to be fine and MusicIP database also appears to be fine (all my
music has MIP tags written to them too).

None of the services listed in MusicIP Mixer/Preferences/Services are
selected.

SqueezeServer MusicIP plugin is set to port 10002.

I've tried full SS rescans and re-installed MusicIP (1.9b6) but to no
avail.

It used to work fine on XP. Is there some difference with Windows 7 (I
have disabled the firewall if it is of any interest)? I don't think I've
forgotten any settings (but can't be completely sure).

Any help appreciated. I'm missing it.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen