5 Receivers & 1 Boom - no noticeable delays in any combination.  A few
versions back I'd start getting delay if I hadn't rebooted my server in
awhile, haven't noticed it in the last two versions I've run.  Don't
remember the last other than a later build of 4.7.1, went to 4.7.2 when
the team was looking for more testers.

Haven't tried it with 4.7.2, but I would get a bit of delay sync'ing
the controller using 4.7.1, but that was out of curiosity rather than a
real life use case.

--
JeffHart

"You know, I'm all for progress. It's change I object to."
Mark Twain

SBRx5, 1 Boom, 1 Controller, 1 iPhone w/iPeng