Aguida;526000 Wrote:
> install and run netstumbler.That's been done - inssider's a win-only
> netstumbler (that works with
loads more network cards than netstumbler).

It might actually be the ethernet card inside the SB. I've yet to take
one apart so can't give you any suggestions there - and I'd hate to
suggest you do this unnecessarily.
What happens if you put your SB right next to your router?

Alternatively, if you can stand to have another electronics box in your
audio stack, you could get a b/g router than can run DD-WRT open source
firmware, install DD-WRT, and put the router into client mode. You can
then just run a short wire between the router and the SB and not use the
SB wireless section at all. If you're somewhere you can order from
Newegg, you can get the 'Asus WL 520GC'
(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320026&cm_re=asus_router_dd-wrt-_-33-320-026-_-Product)
for around $30 shipped.

Oh - and I to am particularly unimpressed with Belkin routers - at
least the few I've dealt with. But you mentioned you had this problem
with a previous router, so that's probably not the issue.

--
bobkoure