dundon00;525956 Wrote:
> Yes, I've tried that.  I have absolutely no idea what to do.  There are
> white lights and everything on the sqeezeboxes themselves, which usually
> indicates things are hooked up, so I have no explanation for what is
> going wrong.

What players are you using?  I'm guessing you are using SBR's
(Receivers).
If the indicator colors are the same for SBR's and Radio's:

Red = not connected to network
Blue = connected to network, not connected to server (SBS or MySB)
White = connected to server

So I can only surmise that your players are (or at least *think* they
are) connected to a server.  Any chance there is another instance of SBS
running on your system?
Try turning OFF the computer, if your players still show White than
they must be connected to MySB somehow.
At any time did you ever run the SBS 7.5 Beta version?
Do you use NET:UDAP or your Duet Controller for player setup?

--
toby10