toby10;526033 Wrote:
> ShoutCast alone lists over 33,000 streams, and ShoutCast does not
> include every stream out there.

Let's see. Assuming you can dial through 4 stations per second (if you
still want to read the station names, not just skip over them), that
would take 8250 seconds, or in other words more than 2:15 hours. Just to
dial through the list, without even playing a single stream.

I think the user simply doesn't realize how many stations there are and
that you need to organize them somehow, or otherwise you would get lost
quickly. Reminds me of the old joke "Can you give me a print-out of the
internet, please?".

--
usch