It's scary they promote this and the end stores seem to be doing nothing
about it. If I was Logitech and had spent money on this (which I am sure
they have) I would be livid that it seems that none of the stores are
complying. Can any one at Logitech kick some butts and get something to
happen?

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Office), Radio (with battery)
*Server:* 7.5.0 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-490 MediaSmart Server)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.6 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10 | Album
Review 2.9.0 | Biography 2.9.0
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)