I have a few 48 KHz FLAC files (mostly 16 bit and a few 24 bit) ripped
from DVDs interspersed with my largely 44.1 KHz/16bit CD ripped FLAC
library. Listening with SqueezePlay (7.4r7538M on Mac OS 10.6.2) to a
MusicIP/Spicefly Mix the speed sometimes goes haywire when it switches
between a 48 KHz and 44.1 KHz track or vice versa. Metadata shows the
correct bit depth and sample rate for the files.

Server details are:
Version: 7.4.2 - r30215 @ Fri Feb 19 15:21:27 PST 2010
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: i686-linux
Perl Version: 5.10.0 - i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.83-0ubuntu3

Haven't noticed this behavior behavior before on SqueezePlay with
normal random mixes or on my trusty old SB2. Is it something to do with
the plugins? Is this a known bug?

--
Nikhil