maggior;530827 Wrote:
> AccurateRip isn't an application
> (http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=AccurateRip).  From what
> I can see, there isn't anything that would prevent a Linux application
> from using AccurateRip.  My quick googling didn't show it to be a
> licensed API or interface.  There are Mac apps that make use of it (Rip
> and Songbook).

Yeah but it is "owned" and licensed/controlled is it not? Somebody has
to house, maintain, and pay for the bandwidth. I don't think they are
doing it for free. I asked Spoons about this one time and can't find
the reply he sent me but he did answer my question.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom