iPhone;530819 Wrote:
> It is also no better or more accurate then any ripper that does multiple
> passes to make sure of the accuracy of the data that is ripped, it can
> just be faster if you choose to select that setting.

That just isn't true. I've come across several disc that would rip with
the same error multiple times, with no indication from the drive/drives
that there was an error and the end result having an audible click in
the file.

Without AccurateRip those bad rips would be lurking in my collection
waiting to irritate me. AccurateRip instantly flagged those badly
ripped tracks as suspect.

Also AccurateRip can really help when you have a disc right on the
limits of rippability. If you have a disc where you get different
checksums on subsequent rips, without AR you have to keep ripping until
you get the same checksum a decent number of times for each track. With
AC, even with these dodgy discs you only need to wait for the first rip
for each track that matches AR.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !