pookguy88;531170 Wrote:
> will my Squeezebox Server software automatically update to 7.5? I'm
> using 7.4x right now

I am not completely sure about this, but I think it will not. If you
buy a Touch I think you will need to. If you want it, I think you have
to go to the website and start a download. Once you have 7.5 installed,
it will ask you if you want the latest update when other 7.5.x versions
are available though.

I was in the Beta Branch so I had to go out and get it, there was no
auto upgrade path in the Beta Branch except inside a specific 7.x path.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom