iPhone;531143 Wrote:
> Is it just me or can nobody get to the Accessory and Online Order pages
> of the Logitech Squeezebox website?
>
> The Touch is released. How does one order one from this website? Is one
> supposed to use the Logitech website? Then if so, yes that site is at
> least showing pages but when one clicks the buy button the Touch is out
> of stock. What is the deal with that? And if nothing else on the
> LogitechSqueezebox website the Accessory and Online Order pages could
> at least be hyperlinked to the Logitech WiFi Music Players page.
>
> Wondering?

Same thing here, under "Buy Now", only "contact sales" and "sales FAQ"
links work.

--
Squeezed_Rotel

John M
SqueezeCenter 7.3.4 running on a DIY PC, Windows 7 64 bit o.s., with
Inguz Audio EQ/DRC. (1) Transporter, & (2) Booms connected through a
Linksys WRT54gs router and Linksys WAP54g access point. Using an iPod
Touch with iPeng for a controller. For Critical Listening =>Transporter
=> Rotel RC1070 preamp => Rotel RB1080 2 channel amp => Bowers & Wilkins
805 Speakers.