Actually Ipeng is not bad zt 2x on the ipad.   One thing that does not
seem to work:  One cannot edit the configuration of options on the
bottom bar.  For example, one can't replace 'artists' with 'favorites'
etc.  Dragging seems to work, but it does not replace the previous
icon.

Also a small request for ipeng when ported to the ipad.  Long classical
titles etc. are hard to read when they are truncated.  I'm guessing with
all the screen real estate that will be an 'ex-problem'

Finally, while I appreciate the many ambitious suggestions in this
thread.  I think rescaling things for the ipad, with a minimum of new
features, would be useful in itself.

Thanks.

--
ericj