I have two music folders that I don't want to mix, my usual ALAC folder
and an old MP3 folder which contents Im slowly replacing with ALAC.

Is it possible to have two libraries in the squeezebox server while
using itunes? What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance for the help!

--
GuyDebord

'*LAST.FM*' (http://www.last.fm/user/bloodyrosa)
- SPEAKERS: Kharma CRM 3.2FE -> v/dHul Inspiration
- PRE: Lyngdorf DPA-1 -> Kharma Grand Reference XLR's -> AMP: Halcro
  MC20
- ANALOGUE: Clearaudio Ambient CMB, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL,
  ASR Basis Exclusive phono pre -> Acoustic Zen SilverReference II
  XLR’s
- DIGITAL: SlimDevices Transporter -> Siltech GoldenRidge AES/EBU ->
  Lyngdorf DPA-1
- AC: PS Audio PowerPlantPremier, PS Audio Statement(PPP), ASR
  MagicCord(ASR), Siltech SPX30 MKII's for Lyngdorf, Halcro &
  Transporter