Since I didn't see a thread about 7.5 challenges, I wanted to make sure
that those with a Boom that use Pandora/Slacker with mysqueezebox DO
NOT upgrade to 7.5 unless you are feeling lucky or hear otherwise.  I
have a Duet, 2 Radios and a Boom and all of them have been affected as
follows:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=76938

I called Support since I thought it was a one off issue with me, but
after seeing the above it's obvious many people are affected.
Unfortunately, Support had not heard of these issues, but it looks like
it's consistent and I don't want anyone to waste a weekend as I did
trying to resolve.

--
GoCubs72