pippin;536124 Wrote:

> The only real glitch I'm still seeing in all SqueezePlay devices is one
> related to having more than one server in the network all of which use
> authentication when switching devices between them. If you don't have
> such a setup, this probably doesn't apply to you if you do, be prepared
> to use a non-Squeezeplay device to switch them.

Pippin,

is this just a switching issue or could it destabilise the STS into
rebuffering, stalling andother music performance issues?

I guess it explains why my controller connected to full SBS can't see
any devices connectedto STS.

Sorry for hijacking.

Mitch

--
DigitalMitch

2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * SBR, 1 * Radio and 1 * Touch
controlled by IR, SBC [and iPeng on iPhone - wifi died!!]
7.5.0 on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470) upgraded to 2G RAM
http://www.last.fm/user/digimich