I have an SB3 and would like to run the Squeezebox Desktop which I
understand replaces the Jive Squeezeplay etc.

I do not see where/how to download this.  Please Please advise.

I have had my SB3 for several years but have recently only been using
it on the MySqueezebox.com for Pandora.   I have not been using it
through the squeezeserver software on my MacBook.   Instead I have been
using iTunes with Airport Express to play my music.  But, I would like
to try using the SB3 again for this.

I did download the Squeezeserver 7.5 and it is running but I would like
the desktop interface....

thanks

Larry

--