Hi, I bought a Boom at Christmas (great decision) and encoded all my
music collection into FLAC format. My problem is that I usually select
by artist but the small screen on the Boom makes this a bit awkward.
For example, if I select The Eagles, I might find that the first two
albums listed are The Best Of The Eagles and The Best Of The Greatest
Love Songs. I find myself selecting the latter by mistake (a
compilation album that only has one Eagles track).
Is there any way to ensure that various artists albums don't appear
when I am viewing a list by artist. Alternatively, is there a creative
way to send these albums to the bottom of the listing - I tried placing
a * before the album name (on mp3tag) but that didn't work

--
AWOL