I would like to see continued progress to improve sound quality (as was
done with Touch) and improve the user experience. Some of what I would
like might run counter to some of the other comments made. I think
simplifying and reducing customization options, streamlining menu
trees, cleaning up the more troublesome and nagging software problems,
etc., will make the products more broadly attractive. And more
successful.

I think the days of courting former Heathkit customers are long gone,
there just aren't enough of you guys around to warrant the attention.

I'm concerned whether anyone's wish list will be achieved, given the
staffing reductions and turnover.

--
Goodsounds