Hi all, I recently purchased a squeezebox classic which I have connected
to my existing audionote dac/hi fi. My question is a simple one, I am
looking for a front end which will allow me to rip a large cd
collection in flac format and store on an external hdd (1tb) for
playback on my existing hi fi. can anyone recommend a simple/stable
front end to use. I liked the look of media monkey but believe its not
compatible with squeezebox?. Any recommendations would be gratefully
recieved. The PC is running win98.I am aware that flac takes up quite a
bit of disk space, and the disk space varies dependant on the music, but
can anyone give me rough idea of how much disk space an average cd would
take up.

Thanks, Robbie

--
ROBBIE BURNS