The Moog;549607 Wrote:
> OK guys,
>
> I seem to have got Squeezeplayer running of a fashion, but can seem to
> get either the desktop shortcut or the application skin working
> properly with large buttons and correctly sized artwork (still all
> small and in the top corner). It is sooo close to being usable!
>
> Could someone help out a ubuntu noob and post a disk image for the
> Joggler with all Squeezeplayer and all of the fixes and skins correctly
> installed, and a shortcut sat on the desktop?
>
> Many thanks,
>

> The Moog

Well, I can't upload a complete image because there are lots of
personal details in there, but here is the archive of the complete
squeezeplay folder with the working joggler skin.
http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B9nzIqS4TWrsNjk5NDIwZWMtZWVjZS00ZmVmLTljNjctMGZkYmIxODg5MDdk&hl=en.
Just extract the contents to a squeezeplay folder in the /opt folder of
your joggler.

In terms of getting the icon on your desktop i dont think i can do
better than these instructions:
http://wiki.github.com/3guk/Joggler-Squeezeplayer/ubuntu-desktop-shortcut

--
colincliff