Hi Joseph,

Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.  I have had this
same issue---intermittently.  Sometimes I'll make a change to a
playlist and will see it on my Squeezebox within a minute or two;
sometimes it does seem to take an hour or more.  I have ignored it to
date as just "one of those things".

If you find out any more information, I'd love to hear if there is a
solution.....

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Duet SBC running 7.5.0 r8673, an SBR running firmware V 65.  Controller
and receiver configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Running Squeeze Server 7.5.0 r30464  on Windows 7 64 bit/ HP Pavillion
w/Intel i7 processor

Marantz PM8003 amp, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Klipsch KG 3.5 speakers