When I first turn on my Squeezebox Duet Controller (I am running the
Controller with two SB3s -- I do not have the Duet box), Home>MyMusic
shows Artists, Albums, Years, Genres etc.  However, once I switch the
Controller to control another player, Artists disppears and only
Albums, Years, Genres, etc. are available to me.  This DOES NOT happen
on the SB3 (i.e. using the standard remote and the SB3 display).  This
wouldn't be a problem if scrolling through Artists wasn't my favourite
way to look for music.  Any thoughts here???

Thanks to all.

--
fishbone