Hi to all, looking for any suggestions/experince/advice anyone has with
large capacity storage devices with built-in back up capability,
currently ripping my cd collection to a 1tb la cie drive, was
intendeing to purchase another for back up purposes, but longer term im
wondering if this is falkse economy. Im currently storing all my cds in
flac format, but the file sizes are a lot smaller than i had expected
so far i have around 140 cds taking up around 45gig. The question is
would i be better purcahsing a nas drive or just another 1tb drive,
your thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated.

Loving my sb classic!

--
ROBBIE BURNS