EdPell;561136 Wrote:
> Just out of curiosity.
>
> Now that you have that huge number of CDs ripped to some magnetic
> device, what have you done with them?
>
> I suppose they're put away somewhere - what have you stored them in? Do
> you often have to access them for one reason or another such as to load
> your vehicle's CD player?
>
> Thanks
> EdP

When I moved in with my girlfriend all my cd's went in a box and have
stayed there, new music I buy stays in my office/den room and a couple
of times a year they make the trip up to the loft to join the others. I
still buy cd's but a lot of them never actually get played. some go in
the car but I tend to use mp3's on a SD card there most of the time

--
socistep