Jim,

Maybe off-topic but ..

Since the new schema is not going to happen then shouldn't all
'deferred' bugs be revisited and if suitable, made live for fixing.

'Suitable' is arguable, and probably should be 'set' by Logitech.
Clearly we can't expect the new schema by 'stealth' so difficult
problems and significnat new features would not be suitable.

However, getting some of the smaller bugs reopened and fixed should be
acheivable ??

The 'Year' issue wouldn't be top of the list, and may not even make the
cut. (I can use CustomBrowse at home, so it's only a problem when using
tinySC at GF's).

--
DigitalMitch

2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * SBR, 1 * Radio and 1 * Touch
controlled by IR, SBC [and iPeng on iPhone - wifi died!!]
7.5.0 on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470) upgraded to 2G RAM
http://www.last.fm/user/digimich