pippin;562964 Wrote:
> Nice. But is there a way to NOT have a rotated keyboard overlaying the
> server configuration screen? Auto correction is enabled on that entry
> field and mangles my URL and since it's behind that keyboard I can't
> keep it from doing so.
Rotated keyboard? the keyboard never overlayed the textfield for me,
but I'll have a look.

> Ah, and could you add support for authentication?

Put on the next-bugfix-release-list.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.

Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)