IMHO Time-shifting live streams seems like a logical extention of
Slimserver capability. Has anyone looked into what it would take for
Slimserver to mesh with an application like Replay Radio or Replay
Music (or any others...)? Could a plugin be written, or are the two
technologies incompatible? I know that Roku is actively communicating
with the developers of Replay Radio to develop seamless integration of
timeshifting plus a few other goodies... Any similiar plans from the
fine folks at Slim Devices?

y.

(edit: I modified the thread title to be a bit more descriptive)

--
Yannzola