ghostrider;564499 Wrote:
> Did it show up in new music? It does for me which is why I think it's a
> SBS problem.

Yes, it did.  And the other albums I've been having trouble with showed
up there too.  Also, most of the albums I have this problem with also
show up when you view "My Library" by album, instead of by artist.
Problem is that I only browse music by artist.

I would agree this is an SBS issue, except that it plagues the Rhapsody
web interface too.  And the iPhone app.  All 3 seem to be perfectly in
sync.  And most albums can be added to My Library without this issue.
I still tend to blame Rhapsody.

Does anyone know how this stuff works behind the scenes?  Is Rhapsody
passing bad data to SBS?

--
ajkidle

Squeezeboxen: 2x SBR, SB3, 2x Boom, Radio
Controlled by: iPeng on a 3GS (4.0.1)
Server: Dedicated MSI Nettop 100 running VortexBox 1.4