Sorry for the delay, I've been on vacation. I'm back now (still with no
tunes).

I reset the router hardware. Had to download new AT&T software and
"reacquaint" the AT&T hardware, to the PC.

I checked the MS firewall, it's still turned off.

I checked the proxy, mine looks identical to the screen shot from Phil
below.

The Duet remote just constantly displays "Connecting to SqueezeBox",
and has the "swirling circles" indicating it's really doing something.

--Still no SqueezeStuff

When I put: _http://127.0.0.1:9000/_ into the address line, I used to
get SqueezeCenter, now I just get a Dell/Google search (redirect)
page.

I do not know how to ping my gateway from the PC. Sorry.

Getting depressed about not having tunes.
Thanks folks,
Bob

--
Bob in St. Louis