RBM;565151 Wrote:
> Confirming album art is broken in 1.2 for the Spotify plugin: small
> covers show in the albums list, but the big image in the Now Playing
> screen does not show. It did work with the previous version, if I
> remember correctly.
I don't think album art worked at all for Spotify - spotify uses a
different format for its album-art URL.
Both issues (selecting play doesn't work in Spotify and Napster menus +
album art doesn't show for these types of streams) are already fixed
(confirmed by Triode and erland), will be submitted to Apple on 1th of
August and should be available on the App-Store around 11th of August.

If you cannot wait until then write me a mail: bluegaspode at gmail dot
com. We could arrange that you get a testing version - everyone taking
the time to post the bugs here deserves some love :D

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.

Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)