Ah, I didn't realise the server was on your laptop as well, yeah that
would make a lot of sense as to the music breaking up.

There are version of powerline ethernet adapters that go up to 200mbit
and even gigabit for the very newest ones. You have to keep them all
the same as far as I'm aware.

Also remember that to get the full benefit from N wireless you need to
make sure all your N equipment is 2.4GHz as well as 5GHz, most of it
isn't. Most of it is just 2.4GHz.

--
funkstar

'[project log] funkstars digital lifestyle'
(http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-lifestyle/179882-project-log-funkstars-digital-lifestyle.html)
- 'hexus.community' (http://forums.hexus.net/)

*in use:* *1*x touch, *1*x boom, *2*x sb3, *1*x controller
*in a box:* *1*x radio, *1*x (beta) controller, *1*x receiver, *1*x sb2
wired (silver), *1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

if you have any others, let me know, i'm interested!!