- Playlist management
- Syncing Players Variation A
- Syncing Players Variation B
- MySqueezebox.com Integration
- TrackStat Ratings
- Caching of Album + Artist Lists
- Album Art Only Screen
- Better Search
- Something else - Please do the poll with different options !

bluegaspode;566483 Wrote:

> iPeng choose a different route - pippin made his own top-level menu for
> albums + artist - and somewhere else you can find the squeezeplay menus
> as well.

iPeng uses the Squeezeplay menu as well but adds additional items on
the top level because you can only put top-level items onto the Tab
Bar.
Apart from that I pretty much leave the SP menu structure as it is with
the notable exception of trying to group player settings menu under
"player settings" to be able to create a player settings context menu
instead of having them distributed across the whole menu structure as
SqueezePlay does.

I believe the SP philosophy is that the whole SP menu structure is
player specific so a player settings menu doesn't make sense which is a
philosophy I don't agree to.

How about agreeing on a way to customize the home menu structure
through the server and have a plugin for that? The motivation for me
would be to have then same menu structure for all players and all
client devices which I think is otherwise a pain in the ass to design.
We would need somebody to write the plugin, though, I'm not gonna touch
Perl....

--
pippin

---