Does anyone know a way (a plugin, I presume, but I'll accept another
solution if someone knows one) to configure a sound to play when I turn
on my SB3?

My SB3 is connected to an Audiosource Amp-100, which has an auto-on
feature that turns itself on when the SB3 starts playing above a
certain volume threshold. It works great, but there's some latency, and
if the first song starts off quiet, it can take a while before the amp
powers up. If the SB3 made a power-up sounds, that would trigger the
auto on as soon as I turned on the squeezebox, so I wouldn't miss the
start of the music once I hit play.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
- Marc

--