jonbauer;566709 Wrote:

> * I wish you could do more than pause and go to the menu in landscape
> mode...  Why not forward and back buttons?

Yes, I sometime miss those, too.
But then, this is supposed to be the "picture frame" mode and I fear
even the current two controls are close to being too much clutter for
that :)

> * Not too crazy about the power on and off button now.  It's not too
> obvious when its off vs. on, and is that an iPod icon?  Hm...

You have no idea how much experimenting we have through with that.
There will be some improvement with an 1.2.5.1 update that will also be
required since the high-res thumbnails don't work on iPad which they
really should :)

--
pippin

---