I've been away for a bit but it seems that things are getting away from
the old fun days.  I really hope not.  It just seems that especially
for the sb3 that they are getting away from the best devices ever made
for music and computers. When I started it was so cool to be able to do
what I can now do with my sb3.  the touch sounds great but will it cause
them to not make a version of the server that will work with my sb3 in
the future.  I can see that happening.  I hope they let me know before
it happens so that I can stock up on servers that do work.  Not a huge
deal but I really want to know before hand.  I hope they will let me
know and not change everything without forwarning because of marketing.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality