On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 01:52 -0700, "hvb83"
<hvb83.4hon3z1285145...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

> If so many people seem to find a reason to respond, it could perhaps
> have been something in the tone of voice in your first 2 posts. Nobody
> tells you you're a scraper because you're not buying both of Pippin's
> apps, but you where the one suggesting somebody is making too much
> money out of the app...

Geez, so that's the problem? You did see the smiley at the end of that
line, did you? Or perhaps it didn't make it through to the forum (I'm an
e-mail list reader).

"If pippin makes too much on the iphone app he may not bother finishing
the ipad version ;)"

It's supposed to signal that one shouldn't take the preceding remark too
seriously: It was a joke...

And a pretty obvious one, if you ask me...

Peter