BodgeIT;580172 Wrote:
> maybe what you need is some straight talking....
>
> ...Do you know why SONOS is continuously No1...because their stuff JUST
> WORKS. Yours doesn't....
>
> Anyway rant over. Choose to listen or don't I don't care anymore.

...SONOS is continuously No1.... LOL

There are people, possibly such as yourself, for whom Sonos might be a
better match.  Power to them.  Sonos products are less complex and less
capable, easier to setup and simpler to configure.  They have a smaller
feature set, are less expandable and less configurable. Sonos is
proprietary and locks you in to their system.  The Sonos "system" is
notably more expensive (than SB).

So go for it.  Or, possibly, ask for a little help.

--
eganders