pippin;584036 Wrote:
> Yes, if it works on your device (see the comments above).
> You could also have a look at the "SvrPowerControl" plugin which has an
> option to automatically switch the player to MySB when the server is
> shut down but I don't think it's of any help in the cases where you
> forget to shut down the server using the plugin.

OK, thanks, so it seems SqCfg will solve my problem, and I have a Froyo
phone (but a HTC Desire though, so maybe, maybe not, will test) but I am
a little concerned about the requirements about "MUST be connected to
wired LAN", that flattermann wrote in the first post of this thread. I
won't ever have my player connected by wire, no way.

And no, SvrPowerControl is not for me. I always forget to do what I
have to do (direct the player to MySB.com) before putting my SBS-laptop
to sleep, so that app wouldn't help me. Thanks for the tip, though.

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r9009, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via Triode's plugin, see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706