pippin;584101 Wrote:
> Is that softsqueeze, Squeezeplay or some other software player?
> These don't work with the Apps. They don't work in the Web Interface
> either but the Web I/F will only tell you when you try to play
> something.
>
> If not, then for some reason MySB (which is providing the menus)
> _thinks_ it's a software player.

SB3/Classic hardware player.

I think the clue is MySB is picking up an IP instead of the MAC, so it
looks like a software player.

--
twylie

Synology DS-1010+ -> transporter -> Krell KRC2 -> 4 x nuforce 8b -> Von
Schweikert VR-4 Gen III

Thecus N5200 -> SB3 -> Monarchy DIP -> Monarchy Super DIP -> Monarchy
18b -> AES 845 monos -> Sonus Faber Concertos / Audio Physic Sparks

Thecus N5200 -> SB3 -> Russound CAV6.6 and CAM6.6 -> whole house audio