Freddy;583768 Wrote:
> Hi, first post!
>
> I created a little tool for downloading album art and put it in the
> corresponding album folder. So far is it only working with MP3 files.
>
> I did this to get album art available in iPeng.
>
> This is the functionality:
> * Scans a root directory for mp3 albums (only).
> * Reads the id3v2 tag on one track to get Artist + Album name.
> * Using information above, download images from Google.
> * Presents the result for the user for selection.
> * Copy selected file as Album.jpg into album folder.
>
> A "fast mode" is also available, then it takes the first hit on Google
> and copy that one, without presenting it for the user first. (Can give
> funny results sometimes ;))
>
> Does anyone know if a similar utility exist?, then I can drop this
> little project and use that one instead :)
> If not, I might do some further testing and then release it for
> public.
>
> I don't want to embed the album art into the file.
>

> /Freddy

Look !

It's hard to fault the "find album art" plug-in.

Admittedly, you have to sign-up for an Amazon Web Services account but
the setup instructions are fine.

If you want to do the whole collection (and put up with iTunes F/Ups,)
find the saveitunesartwork.js. Just hold shift while starting iTunes
and make a new library that points to your music and sign-up with Apple
and ....

pski

real stereo makes the lights dim on the bass notes. (this means your amp
could also use it's own circuit.)