bpa;585768 Wrote:
> Which BBC streams are causing problems ?

It is not BBC streams, I am listening to french radios.

People have problems in HongKong
see http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=82862

Honestly I don't understand how people can blame radios streams or
internet connections.
Everything works fine listening with a PC and any audio software.

It is only with Squeezebox that we have random rebuffering (and
regularly some strange "pops" in the sound as far as I am concerned).

I don't know if there is a problem with mysqueezebox.com, or if the
Squeezebox trying to contact some remote IP address interfere with the
stream or the playing, or whatever else.

But the problem is quite certainly with Squeezebox software or servers

--
nicolas75