jbloewheedle;587581 Wrote:
> Thanks Gary:
> I downloaded the plugin, how do I load it or get SC to find it?

shouldn't have to download it exactly. Go to SbS > Settings > Plugins
Tab. Check the box to "show 3rd party plugins" and you should then see
xmradio plugin in the list. Check the box next to it, click apply, the
restart SbS. It will then be installed. You then go back to plugins,
and the settings button next to xmradio. You'll need to enter your
xmradio credentials, then xmradio will show up under internet radio.

p.s. Only works if you're running SbS on your own computer. Doesn't
work if just running mysqueezebox.com

--
garym