One of my SB3s just died, so I have a Touch coming to replace it. I had
been running 7.2.1 server, and saw I needed to upgrade to support the
Touch, so went ahead and did that. But now, I can't see how to set up
my favorites to trigger from the remote control? I see references to
"favorites" and "presets", but nothing about tying them back to the
controls on the remote.

This is an big deal for me, because my SBs live in a closed equipment
closet - I can't see the screen to navigate with the remote. I had
programmed my Harmony with specific favorites tied to playlists, so I
could switch easily.

Has this functionality really been removed?

eric

--
EricBergan