I have an issue when I play U2s "Love Rescue Me" from Rattle and Hum.

The song plays completely through and then there is no more audio. The
Squeezebox shows the Play Icon, but the times shows the max song length
on the left and Zero seconds remaining on the right. It does not
continue to the next song in the Playlist. This is repeatable as in it
happens ever time no matter where this song is in a Playlist.

Is this a bad rip? What is the best way to troubleshoot this using the
logging function IE what needs turned on in logging? I currently have
all Log Functions set to only log Errors and the log is empty as if
this is not a problem or error.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio