Hi there- somebody can correct me if I'm wrong but...
ASX is just a playlist file. If you open one in notepad, it just
contains some header information and a list of links to (normally) wmv
audio streams. So it is not asx that isnt supported but wmv. However,
if you download the latest beta, you will find that wmv is supported if
you have the slimserver turned on (yes- that does defy the object but at
least your computer doesnt have to do on the fly converting). The reason
you cannot yet get wmv on squeezenetwork is because the squeezenetwork
servers have not yet been updated to support this- I'm sure this is
fairly easy but wont be available until an official release comes out
-as opposed to the beta's.
Hope this makes sense
Jono

--