Labarum;597470 Wrote:
> Do any of you use Android Tablets? Any recommendations? Some come with
> 10" screens which would be nice.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab and an Archos 10.1 (and and iPad).

I barely use the Archos 10.1 because the screen is too bad and the
battery is empty very, very fast (even when not in use).

The Galaxy Tab is really nice (albeit a bit expensive), you could even
use it as phone replacement (with bluetooth headset).
I like the Galaxy Tab because the performance is ok, the screen looks
fine and the battery stays alive pretty long.

Like you, I'm still waiting for a nice 10" Android tablet, but I think
there will be some better tablets released in the next year.

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android